Tuesday 7 October 2014

Women Shouldn't.

"Women shouldn't be behind the wheel" That statement can be perceive in many perspective. That statement can be perceived that women shouldn't be a leader and also it can be perceived that women cannot given any opportunity just like men gets yet in my own understanding of the statement is that women shouldn't be on the road, driving.

Based on my own experience most of the incompetence driver on the road is women, maybe it is because of my own judgemental towards women driver or maybe it is just coincidence that the only driver that been on my nerve are only women and not men. Unfortunately for women drivers, I strongly oppose women for them to drive on the road. But in these modern days, women driver increase more in numbers if we compared it with the past. Why did I claimed that women shouldn't be behind the wheel is because that most of the drivers that drives slowly on the fast lane which on the right side of the road is women, and why did I said that “based on my experience” is because before I entered college I involved in an accident that make my right femur break into two parts and with whom I accident with? Women.

It is not that I’m put the blame fully on that woman. It’s just that I hope that she is fully trained when it comes to driving a car on the road. Women shouldn't be behind a wheel unless they acquired the required skill to drive skilfully on the road.








No comments:

Post a Comment